Family Pictures Fall 2008

Family Pictures Fall 2008

Friday, February 20, 2009

February 20, 2009

Goofing around with my flashes. What a cutie!

Even with the holiday, this week went on forever! I have 4 weeks left. Hooray! I can't wait to see if we are having a boy or a girl. At school there are 6 of us expecting by July, and at least 5 of the 7 babies (one is having twins) are girls. There must be something in the water. I'm thinking ours could possibly be a boy because the heartbeat has slowed down quite a bit from the last time I went to the doctor. Everything is still going well. I am wondering how my mom ever raised 5 kids under 7. She should be translated. It gets harder to balance work, kids, and everything else going on. I can only imagine what another baby will add to the chaos of my life. I am looking forward to having another baby though. Elisabeth desperately needs to NOT be the baby anymore. She is turning into quite the bully.

I'm going to go and make chow mein for dinner since that is actually something that everyone likes!
Cheers! Catherine

1 comment:

The Swainston Family said...

Wow, what cute kids you have.

On the 1st of November this last year, we took the family up the canyon to take some much needed pictures. The kids loved throwing rocks in the river to see who could make the biggest splash. Dad found a wild apple tree that was just loaded, and we spent some time picking and eating some of the best apples we have ever had. We took some home to make apple crisp for dessert that night. Yum!! It was a beautiful, warm day, and it was so good to spend some time with the family just having fun. Grandma Jan was nice enough to come along with us to take our whole family shots.