Well, I made it through another round of Parent Teacher Conferences last week. It is such a marathon trying to see that many parents in a small time frame. The worst part is Thursday where we are at school for almost 12 hours. This year it totally drained me!
However, one bright spot was when my friends at the school took me out to eat some very much craved Mexican food. I loved it!!! I don't have much more time to get down enough spicy and ethnic foods before the baby comes, and I have to go on a drought for almost a year.
This weekend I went to Pocatello to visit my mom and my family up there. We had a good time playing the Wii, and just hanging out. My mom made some homemade wheat bread, and it was soooo good. I scarfed down almost a whole loaf in one day by myself. Nothing beats home-cooking, especially when someone does it for you. Mom's are great!
My countdown continues...I only have 4 more Mondays left with students! Yay! I might not normally say that, but honestly this year has been tough. This pregnancy hasn't been quite as easy as the other 2 were. I can't wait to get the baby here despite the fact people tell me the jump to 3 definitely is harder than 2.
I just won't go anywhere anymore. I just got a delivery from my brother Lane...a box of homemade cookies from my mom in Pocatello. I am biting into a delicious sugar cookie, and might try a gingersnap next. Yum!! I am so spoiled to have such a great mom, and family. Thanks for everything!!! Tate, Elisabeth and I are going to go to the store now to pick out his Valentine's Day treat. Happy Blogging to all of you! This is a video of Elisabeth talking back in the summer. She's a funny girl!
Family Pictures Fall 2008
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On the 1st of November this last year, we took the family up the canyon to take some much needed pictures. The kids loved throwing rocks in the river to see who could make the biggest splash. Dad found a wild apple tree that was just loaded, and we spent some time picking and eating some of the best apples we have ever had. We took some home to make apple crisp for dessert that night. Yum!! It was a beautiful, warm day, and it was so good to spend some time with the family just having fun. Grandma Jan was nice enough to come along with us to take our whole family shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment